Yes, to sets! Especially to the ones that are using our past production scrap fabric to make new styles out of what would have been waste. Wear this set as a monochromatic full look, separate them out and wear them as your new favorite separates, or just get cozy in them and welcome them as your new loungewear set!
Model 5'7 | Size 1
100% Hand Loomed Cotton
Designed In New York | Handcrafted In India
This garment is an easy fit with elastic and drawstring at waist.
Questions about the fit? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SIZE 1: XS-M
Top: Chest: 21"| Length: 25"
Bottom: Waist: 26" - 36" stretch | Hips: 42" | Length: 16"
SIZE 2: L-XL
Top: Chest: 24"| Length: 26"
Bottom: Waist: 30" - 40" stretch | Hips: 48" | Length: 16"
Dry clean OR machine wash OR hand wash in cold water & hang dry indoors.
What is Hand Loomed Cotton? Hand loomed cotton uses only human power, no electricity to manually weave wraps and wefts into fabric. This trade is a vital profession in rural India, and creates many opportunities for artisans working from home. Click here to see how the fabric is made.
This garment is a fair-trade product. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental and social impact. It is our mission for what we make, to always research and practice more sustainable materials and methods. Click here to see where the garment is stitched.
- Orders are processed in 3-7 business days.
- Once processed you will receive your order within 3-10 business days.
- All orders received after 2pm EST will be processed the following day.
- Receive full refunds on full priced clothing received back to us within 14 days of delivery in their original, unused, or unworn condition.
- All returns are subject to a $8 fee.
- Any markdowns or orders submitted with a promo code are FINAL SALE; with the exception of the email sign up promo code.
Please click HERE to know more about shipping & returns.