Cocktail Napkins | Zero Waste | Tabby Plaid
- Free shipping over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
We're proud to prioritize zero waste in our process and are always looking for ways to use every bit of fabric we produce. Now there is new life to the last bits of some our favorite fabrics. Why collect dust in our studio when they can live on in your home?
- Half size, great cocktail napkins
- Set of 6
- Triangle shape measuring 18" x 18" x 24"
Simply toss them in the washing machine on a cool-to-warm setting with like colors, using non-chlorine bleach on tough stains. Tumble-dry low and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles. Warm iron if needed.
Designed In New York | Handcrafted In India
How is our fabric made? Hand loomed fabric uses only human power, no electricity to manually weave wraps and wefts into fabric. This trade is a vital profession in rural India, and creates many opportunities for artisans working from home. Click here to see how the fabric is made.
This garment is a fair-trade product. That means it meets our highest standard for environmental and social impact. It is our mission for what we make, to always research and practice more sustainable materials and methods. Click here to see where the garment is stitched.
- Orders are processed in 2-3 business days.
- Once processed you will receive your order within 2-5 business days.
- Weekend delivery is not available.
- Full-priced clothing is eligible to be returned for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Items purchased with a discount code, promo code, or on sale, are only eligible to be returned for store credit or exchange.
- Exception: Full-priced items purchased using our 'welcome promo code' will be refunded to your existing payment method or you will receive store credit if the purchase was a gift.
- Items marked Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All returns are subject to a $8 fee.
- All exchanges are final.
Please click HERE to know more about shipping & returns/ exchange